I'm a self-taught web developer focusing on the core web fundamentals - HTML, CSS and JS. I'm experienced in frontend frameworks like Vue and React and static site generators like Next.js and Eleventy. I write SCSS or use CSS frameworks like TailwindCSS, Bootstrap or Bulma to speed up styling of my projects.
I am highly motivated in expanding my horizons day by day for better performance, testing and user experience.
- Static generation
- Blog content written in Markdown
- Counter for pageviews and likes
- My latest tweets
- Featured images made with Inkscape
Expand my skills
I'd like to expand my skills and knowledge in several fields
- Testing, e.g. with Mocha, Chai, Jest
- Web Components, e.g. with StencilJS, LitElement
- Prototyping and Wireframing, e.g. with Figma, Adobe XD
- Scalable Vector Graphics
- Mobile development
- Backend development, e.g. learn additional language like Go, Python, PHP, Ruby, Java, Rust